Every gift has the potential to be doubled!
Giving Tuesday is a national campaign occurring on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, as a way to begin the giving season and contribute charitable donations to nonprofits. This year, Giving Tuesday will be on Tuesday December 3, and will begin at 5 am (PST). By participating in #givingtuesday, you can spread awareness and give back to charities like Romans 12 Ministries.
WHAT IS GIVING TUESDAY?
During #GivingTuesday Romans 12 Ministries is teaming up with Facebook for a possible $100K match! That means your $50 becomes $100, your $100 = $200, $500 = $1000.
WILL YOU JOIN US?
To participate in the match, you must visit our Facebook page and select the donate button. If you can't participate in the matching gift, you can simply support us by donating through our donation form.
SINCE ROMANS 12 MINISTRIES LAUNCHED IN NOVEMBER 2018 WE'VE:
• Come alongside 6 hurting pastor families to give them space to heal, reconnect, and return refreshed.
• Connected 19 pastors and their families with much needed Christian counseling services.
• We’ve had the honor of awarding 10 Outstanding Servants so far this year, to hold them up as examples we can all look to, to see what it means to change the world around you.
• Sponsored 20 different pastor’s luncheons, to learn, connect and receive support from others who experience the same struggles.
• Adopted 14 pastors in real danger of burnout by committing to walking with them, one-on-one, for 12 months and offering support, counseling, and direction along the way.
Through the support of our friends, Romans 12 Ministries was able to walk alongside ministries that:
Feed underprivileged children
Minister to the blind
Provide backpacks and school supplies for underprivileged students
Evangelize on college campuses
Provide abortion counseling
Provide services to mentally-challenged adults
Dig wells to provide clean water in Africa
Establish churches in Africa
Support the Sanctity of Life
Provide support to single mothers
And so many more!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ROMANS 12 MINISTRIES
Thanks for investing in us by having highly qualified and seasoned counselors! We haven't been to marriage retreat for many years and in this season of Refugee Ministry, we are surrounded by so many demands we can't meet. A marriage retreat was an oasis for us! Again appreciate your support of an event we needed but could not arrange on our own, we greatly appreciate you.